Come Work For Us!
Job Description – Bookkeeper and Administration Manager
The Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH-USA) seeks an experienced candidate in the Phoenix area to provide key administrative, bookkeeping, and accounting support to a small but active nonprofit with a $1-2 million yearly budget. The contract, part-time role will require 15-20 hours/week with additional hours required December-April, up to 30 hours/week. The role will be fully remote, but preferred Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ area, with periodic in-person meetings with the Executive Director in Scottsdale, AZ.
• Oversee ANH’s general accounting and bookkeeping needs, including general ledger, P&L, balance sheet, payroll and benefits, accounts payable and receivable, taxes (including 990 form), and assisting CPA with annual audit
• Monitor and reconcile all bank accounts monthly
• Track grant budgets and keep staff apprised of balances
• Manage relationships with vendors and insurance providers, including management of vendor contract schedules and renewals
• Ensure that organization is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations affecting non-profits and/or employers
• Maintain ANH-PAC records and file quarterly PAC reports with the FEC
• Schedule and coordinate staff meetings
• Oversee conference and staff leave calendar
• Plan all logistical aspects of annual in-person board meeting and other special events
• Process offline donations and manage data imports to update CRM database
• Maintain high quality of donor records in CRM
• Manage membership communications via mail, email, phone and online comments
• Other administrative duties, as required
• Must have experience using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Experience using nonprofit CRMs and WordPress preferred
• 2+ years experience in bookkeeping or accounting, preferably for a nonprofit
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, exercise independent judgment, as well as accomplish assignments in a timely manner
• Interest in natural health policy is preferred
• Outstanding communication skills, emphasizing brevity, are essential
To Apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter and references, highlighting your experience to [email protected].