From Moms Across America.
On March 3, 2022, Moms Across America and a team of highly reputable scientists and experts met with the Pesticide Review Board of the US Environmental Protection Agency regarding the EPA’s review of glyphosate. The presenters intended to provide new evidence to support the revocation of glyphosate’s license.
The Moms Across America presenters were:
- Dr. Shanna Swan, author of Countdown and numerous papers on glyphosate
- Dr. Don Huber, Professor Emeritus of Perdue University, 50-year plant pathologist and glyphosate expert, and US Defense Military Consultant
- Dr. Zach Bush, Triple Board-certified physician and founder of Farmers Footprint
- Robin Mesnage Ph.D. Consultant to Kings College University
- Mary Lou McDonald LL.B. and President of Safe Food Matters
- Kelly Ryerson, board member of Moms Across America and reporter (aka Glyphosate Girl)
- Zen Honeycutt, Founding Executive Director of Moms Across America and author of Unstoppable.
Spanning three administrations, Moms Across America has met with the EPA four times. The meeting request was granted after Moms Across America mothers and supporters emailed the EPA regarding new studies implicating glyphosate as a causal factor in cancer and endocrine disruption.